Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day Everyone ♥ I hope you guys are enjoying some luck today 😛 I feel like today is such a fun holiday and I’m Irish (and a bunch of other things) so it’s one I really enjoy celebrating by making a savory traditional Irish meal or some Irish soda bread. I thought it would be fun to share some green fashion, green beauty and natural wellness items I’m either currently crushing over or that I know and love since it is all about being “green” today 😛
One of the cooler exhibitors I saw at Expo West this past week was from Modern Sprout, an organic company that sells soil-less planters in mason jars. This organic herb kit grows organic mint, parsley and basil right in these colorful mason jars without soil and they’re self-watering!
I am obsessed with comfortable shoes like these green ivy loafers because I like to wear comfortable shoes during my workweek that are still stylish. These look super cute, comfortable AND the color is perfect for spring!
I’m one of those minimalist fashion people when it comes to everyday. I rarely wear anything other than stud earrings so these green stud earrings are perfect for me!
I don’t know why I’m having a bit of a love affair with green hues, especially subtle ivy green and emerald hues like this green leather jacket ♥
This gorgeous emerald green party dress is so perfect for spring! It has the most gorgeous gold dusting on it and I think anyone with green or hazel eyes would look so pretty wearing it.
I’m really loving handbags at the moment and this one made my wish list earlier this week so, yup! 😛
This stunning garden metal headband is so pretty! I love the style of it and I’m sure it would look gorgeous paired with a pretty spring dress to any number of occasions including weddings, spring dances, dinner parties, etc.
I think leather is having a moment in my fashion life right now because I keep obsessing over leather mini skirts. That said, I’m still trying to incorporating more color into my wardrobe so this deep emerald vegan leather mini skirt definitely fits the bill.
Okay, so these Joules rainboots are mostly stripes, but they do include a lime green at the top so I’m including them because they’re so freaking cute for spring!
*Please Note that the image below is clickable! This means you can click on any of the items in the collage and it will take you directly to that corresponding product page.
[show_ms_widget id=”33247500″ image_id=”37822675″ width=”600″ height=”1250″]
- Graydon The Green Cream – REVIEW // I love this cream so much. It’s really such a brilliantly hydrating face cream and I think almost any skin type would fare well with it. The only caveat is that it definitely smells like a spicy bowl of salad greens so if you don’t do well with weird scents, this may not be for you. That said, this cream hydrates incredibly well without being too heavy and it sinks into skin really fast so you don’t have to worry about oily residues or looking overly shiny.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask – REVIEW // This resurfacing mask from Tata Harper is such an awesome skin treatment. It’s easily my favorite face mask (or definitely one of them – you know how obsessed I am with face masks!). I use it as an overnight treatment for blemishes and to give my skin a nice glow or a face treatment before applying makeup to set the perfect base for makeup. Also, it smells really nice so there’s that.
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Green Depth // I love Kjaer Weis eye shadows after I first discovered Wisdom, a gorgeous taupe shadow they make, and Green Depth looks like the perfect color for my hazel eyes 🙂
- KYPRIS Inflorescence Body Elixir – REVIEW // This body oil is SO GOOD! Seriously, it smells amazing and goes on great right out of the shower. It’s a heavier oil so it’s brilliant during cold weather and early spring, but it’s also not heavy and won’t cause body breakouts.
- Hurraw! Green Tea Lip Balm // Hurraw! lip balms are great – super simple, hydrating, and great to have on hand in your bag at all times. I also love their natural formula and that they come in a thick lip balm tube so application is easy and quick.
- Best of Green Beauty 2015 Box – REVIEW // This best of green beauty box from The Detox Market has such great value! It includes over $200 of wonderful green beauty products for only $149 – SUCH A STEAL! I got a sneak peek of the box late last year and it included a lot of products I already loved and also put me on to some really great discoveries like the dry shampoo, lip balms, and mascara!
- Kure Bazaar Nail Polish in Carioca – REVIEW // You probably already know, by now, that Kure Bazaar are my favorite natural nail polishes, but if not, now you know! They have the prettiest colors, a great 5-free formula, and long lasting color and shine. Also, the packaging is great and they always feel like such a treat to use every week. I have tons of their colors, but this one is new and looks perfect for spring and summer, no?
How Are You Celebrating St.Patrick’s Day this Year?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.