Happy Birthday to Me?!
It’s My Birthday Today ♥
I turn 26 today so I thought I would do a more personal post about myself. I saw this fun birthday post recently where this girl shared how she’s changed over the years and I thought it would be fun to do the same! It’s a trip how much we can change over the years and I thought it would be funny to call it “Tianna through the ages…” because I’m really mature in my old age!
Fun Facts About Me ♥
- My favorite colors are teal and purple – can you tell?
- I am really blunt – I have a tendency to say the first thing that comes to mind without thinking which can be really horrible at times, but also really funny depending on the situation.
- I love fruits and veggies including beets, cucumbers and brussel sprouts! I know a lot of people hate these, but I grew up eating tons of veggies and fruits. My mom just fed them to us all the time so I enjoy eating them 🙂 My boyfriend maintains that beets taste like dirt, but they taste sweet to me so whatev!
- I am obsessed with fantasy and sci-fi anything – books, films, tv shows, ideas, etc.
- My first car was a 62′ cutlass oldsmobile – it looked kind of like a mustang – I thought it made me super cool.
- I’m 5’6″ – my dream is to be 5’7″
- My all-time favorite song is “Dead Man’s Party” by Oingo Boingo.
Not sure what else to say about myself, but feel free to ask me anything you want in the comments and I’ll probably answer because, like I said, I have no filter. If you want to see birthday party ideas, check here ♥