Today I decided to do the Halloween Tag which I kind of created myself from questions I found from other Halloween tags and also ones I made up myself so I hope you enjoy!
- What’s your favorite Halloween movie? My favorite Halloween movie is a toss up between Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus. Or the Harry Potter films. Those are always appropriate.
- What age did you stop trick-or-treating? After my junior year in high school so that would’ve been at 17 haha. I looked young so I could get away with it plus – CANDY. I held onto that as long as possible haha.
- Favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever dressed up as? Harley Quinn. It was just such a fun costume and I was really proud that I made it myself and did the makeup for it.
- Will you dress up this year? If yes, as what? Yes. Not telling until it’s over. I take Halloween very seriously 😛
- Do you enjoy haunted attractions? YES! Anything and everything I can make time for. Pumpkin patches, haunted hayrides, scary mazes, etc. I’m up for anything spooky and fun 😀
- Vampires or Werewolves? Vampires, obviously. Werewolves are lame. They’re just hairy.
- Do you prefer to make or buy your costume? I used to enjoy buying them when I was really young, but as I’ve gotten older, I’ve found that the best costumes are ones you create yourself.
- Michael Myers or Freddie Kruger? Freddie Kruger. He just looks scarier. Gotta borrow that top! haha.
- Favorite Halloween candy? Smarties, tootsie rolls, and Yorks. All the way. When I was a kid, though, it was all about Skittles.
- Do you decorate your house for Halloween? Not really. We live in a bad neighborhood so we kind of avoid putting anything outside. I enjoy making fun mason jars and putting out jack-o-lanterns though!
- Halloween costumes that you dislike/hate? I really hate the “sexy/slutty” anything costumes. I saw one for a sexy shark once. WTF?
- Have you ever repeated a costume? What was it? Yes. When I was a kid, I think I was a witch around 10 times. As I got older, I only repeated a costume once and it was the Harley Quinn one. I did my own interpretation the first year and more traditional looking Harley Quinn the following year.
- Do you believe in ghosts? I definitely believe in spirits, but I’m not sure if I believe in like white phantoms.
- Do you enjoy scary movies? YESS! I love scary movies and just anything Halloween. I’ll even watch the horribly cheesy ones. I’ll even watch Goosebumps, but I think that’s just nostalgia. Did anyone ever watch Are You Afraid of the Dark? LOVED that show, but it used to scare the crap out of me!
- Favorite Halloween treat that isn’t store-bought candy? Anything pumpkin or cinnamon.
- Favorite way to spend Halloween day/night? I enjoy going to Halloween events or parties, especially if there are mazes or scare zones. I just really enjoy getting scared and seeing all of the cool costumes and decorations. It’s my favorite. Occasionally, I’ve also stayed home and given out candy, but I find that I’m horrible at it. I insist on quizzing every kid that comes to my door on their Halloween and Harry Potter facts. It’s better if I just leave the candy out and watch movies haha.
Also, if you feel like doing the tag, feel free to do it in the comments! I’d love to see your answers as well 🙂