Green Beauty Shop | Aurora Beauty
Aurora Beauty was founded out of a desire to help diversify and detoxify your daily beauty ritual which is one thing that really struck me about their shop. It’s one thing to sell green beauty; many people do and I have to be honest and say that so many stories feel homogeneous after awhile. I was most impressed and awed by the founder of Aurora Beauty’s unique upbringing and beauty philosophy. Sure, she sells green beauty and hopes to bring you the most unique, artisan, and green beauty products around, but she also knows exactly how it feels to have seriously sensitive and reactive skin. Read her story below and see how she overcame her skin troubles through natural healing and nature 😉
The Aurora Beauty Story
Born and raised in Kuwait, Farrah lived in India for 3 years with her grandmother during the Gulf War. With a father from India and mother from the Philippines, diversity is something Farrah is all too familiar and fascinated with. Growing up, she suffered from terrible allergies and eczema. No matter what beauty products she tried, it seemed to make her skin conditions worse. Struck with low self-esteem and a lack of confidence due to crippling skin conditions, Farrah decided to wean herself off the heavy hydrocortisone prescribed by doctors for her skin. It only worked temporarily anyway. Much to her shock and surprise, Farrah finds that her skin heals on it’s own. At that point, she turned to natural healers such as coconut oil, turmeric, yogurt, and honey to soothe her skin with great results. With her own personal story of beauty trials and triumph, Farrah sought to create a space where every beauty product you find was just as pure (like nature intended), beautifully packaged, and actually delivered effective results. Products that would inspire everyone to take some time out of their busy schedule to relax and nurture their bodies.
Just a few of the amazing goodies you can pick up at Aurora Beauty…
Brands to Love at Aurora Beauty:
- Fitglow Beauty
- Josh Rosebrook
- Antonym Cosmetics
- 100% Pure
- Agent Nateur
- MAHALO Skincare
- Plantfolk Apothecary
- Root Science
- Kumari Luxury
- Karen Murrell
- Studio 78 Paris
- & MORE!
$200 Aurora Beauty Gift Card Giveaway
The lovely people at Aurora Beauty have so kindly offered to do a giveaway for readers today where you guys will get the chance to win a $200 Gift Card to their shop so you can enjoy some goodies from their shop for yourself!
How to Enter:
- You MUST be subscribed to Storybook Apothecary via email or Bloglovin ♥
- You MUST sign up to the Aurora Beauty newsletter to be considered. All entrants not signed up to the Petal and Post newsletter will be disqualified so make sure you sign up!
- Giveaway is open to subscribers worldwide!
- Giveaway entrants MUST be at least 13 years old to participate and have their parent/guardian written consent if under 18 years of age.
- Enter via the rafflecopter widget below and good luck 🙂
- Giveaway ends July 31, 2015, so hurry and enter while you can!
Giveaway Prize Terms:
- There will be one (1) grand prize awarded. The grand prize will consist of 1 – $200 Gift Card to the Aurora Beauty Shop. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- The randomly selected winner will receive a $200 Gift Card to the Aurora Beauty Shop.
Remember to share the giveaway with you friends on social media using #SAGreenBeauty so we can see your posts and share the love!
Have You Shopped At Aurora Beauty?
What Would You Purchase With the GC If You Win?
Come Chat With Me!
*This giveaway was kindly sponsored by Aurora Beauty; I was not compensated in any other way to write about their shop. All thoughts and opinions are 100% honest and entirely my own.