I’ve been wanting to do a gift guide for men for YEARS, but it’s so intimidating. To be honest, I have a hard enough time figuring out what to buy the men in my life on my own, let alone recommending gift ideas to you guys, but I decided this year I would finally do some serious digging to find the most awesome gifts for all the guys in your life, hence; the gentleman’s gift guide!
The Gentleman’s Gift Guide
[show_ms_widget id=”29206476″ image_id=”31728236″ width=”600″ height=”900″]
- Slippers // I absolutely love gifting people with slippers, sleep wear and pajamas when the holidays come, but I’ve found that all the men I know have a particular fondness for cozy slippers! My boyfriend is always hot, though, so I go for lighter ones for him. If your partner, friend or family member has cold feet during winter, the super soft plaid ones are also nice!
- Jackets & Coats // This might just be my boyfriend, but he’s obsessed with nice coats and jackets. I’ve had a lot of success with giving him custom made vests and jackets over the years. Figure out what said man/guy likes. Is he into bohemian style or more of a punker? Does he prefer classic pea coats or hoodies? These things will help determine what kind you purchase and remember to get their size from someone who knows them well ahead of time – same goes for shoes.
- Luckiest Guy Mug // Mugs are a staple gift for anyone I know because everyone drinks water or coffee or whatever at some point, right? This mug is funny and I thought it would be super cute for a wife to give to her husband!
- Boots and Sneakers // Again, shoes are a matter of style so determining the guy in question’s style will help you figure out what kind of shoes to purchase them. Sneakers or sneaker boots for the casual guy while more classic dapper guys may want actual leather boots or oxfords.
- Thug Kitchen Book // This is a fun kitchen book for younger guys or single guys! It’s also fun for boyfriends if you want to have fun and enjoy cooking with them in a unique way.
- Hyd for Men Skincare // I picked Hyd for Men because it was the only skincare line my boyfriend used consistently and actually repurchased. He said it didn’t break him out and helped prolong shaving so I give that 100% as he’s someone who normally forgets to wash his face on a day to day basis.
- Craft Beer Book // I thought this would be a good gift for beer lovers. My brother is all about craft beer so I thought it would be a good idea for brothers, brother in-laws or even cousins as well!
- S’well Water Bottle // I’m all about s’well water bottles, at the moment, and I’ve converted so many people to them. Guys and girls, alike, will love them and they come in tons of colors so just pick one!
- Multi-Use Hammer Tool // My step dad is one of those guys who can reverse-engineer a vacuum without the instructions. For all the fix-it guys you know, this hammer tool is fun and useful!
- Bespoke Homemade Gin Kit // I know a lot of guys out there are cocktail aficionados so this homemade gin kit would make an awesome gift in that case!
- Star Wars Office Prints // Star Wars – The Force Awakens is coming out VERY soon so for all the hardcore fans out there, this would make the perfect present!
This is an awesome foodie box from Bespoke Post for guys who love to try new food, man-style.
This is an awesome kit for guys with facial hair who are diligent about keeping everything looking smooth!
I previously reviewed the Weekender Box and really loved it! I was surprised by how well-made the duffle bag is. It’s a lot larger than you might imagine and comes filled with some cool bits for traveling in style!
More Awesome Gifts for Men:
What Are You Getting the Guys You Know this Holiday?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.