There have been so many beauty products to make my fall beauty lust list this season so I thought I’d share my top picks among them, including some fragrances I recently got to smell at Sephora and which I’ve been kind of obsessed with ever since.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Megaplumes Mascara in Oxblood Panache – This is not a new product, but the color of this mascara (an oxblood maroon) is perfect for fall makeup looks! I also love the shape of this mascara wand which is perfect for tons of volume. If
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Diabolique – This lovely berry tint is perfect for fall! Formulated with organic coconut oil and other natural ingredients and like always versatile RMS products, this product can be used on both lips and cheeks for beautiful fall berry lips and subtle berry tinted cheeks.
- Antonia Burrell Pure Therapy Face Serum – Utilizing 21 pure plant extracts, this face serum works to deeply penetrate skin in order to calm, balance, heal, condition and fight premature aging. It includes ingredients such as sandalwood, kiwi seed, and vetiver which all work to balance even the most troubled and congested skin while also fighting the signs of aging.
- Kure Bazaar Nail Lacquer in Scandal – You may know that Kure Bazaar are my favorite non-toxic nail polishes, but if not, check here. Their nail colors are inspired by both nature and fashion and their lacquers include all the loveliness without any of the nasty ingredients included in conventional nail polishes. I love their packaging and the beautiful colors they come out with like this black cherry color aptly named Scandal!
- Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Fragrance – I became obsessed with this fragrance the moment I laid eyes on it on Sephora.com. So much so was my fixation that I dropped into my nearest Sephora for a quick whiff of this delicious scent and I was not disappointed! It smells incredible. Really, the description doesn’t do it justice; it smells all at once floral, sweet and seductive.
- May Lindstrom The Jasmine Garden Mist – My love for May Lindstrom products are painted across these blog pages (practically) and her latest release, a lovely jasmine-inspired face mist, has, of course, made my wish list for fall. What I love about ML isn’t just her incredible knack for creating products that feel beautiful, luxe and ritualistic in some sort of ancient meets modern way, but also that she utilizes beautiful natural ingredients. Take this mist, for instance: it utilizes a seductive combination of jasmine, cocoa, vanilla and ylang ylang.
- Lucia Iraci Hair Masque – Formulated with natural essential oils to help balance the scalp, this hair mask also includes nourishing sunflower oil and wheat proteins to strength hair shafts. I really love the simplicity of the packaging and the product ingredients sound lovely as well. This is perfect for when I go to color my hair for fall.
- de Mamiel Restorative Cleansing Balm – Formulated with all natural and organic ingredients like kukui nut butter, moringa, chamomile, and rose geranium, this cleansing balm functions as both a cleansing balm for the skin to cleanse, soften, and hydrate, but also as a calming balm which you inhale as you gently buff away dirt and debris.
- TokyoMilk Dark – La Vie La Mort – I discovered this fragrance completely by accident. I was in Sephora smelling the Tom Ford fragrance and I kind of ran into this one because I’m attracted to pretty bottles and these TokyoMilk Dark fragrances are packaged beautifully in dark square bottles. They’re all etched with different images ( this one is a flower of some kind ) and it smells amazing. I’m not sure what is involved in the fragrance, but it’s incredible and I instantly wanted to purchase it so I’ll be going back the moment pay day hits.
- Hourglass Ambient Blush Palette – I never got around to picking up an Hourglass blush because every time I went to Sephora, they were always out of the colors I wanted and I was dragging my feet on ordering online, but now I’m kind of glad because they’ve come out with this limited edition blush palette! I’m definitely picking this up as soon as I can! I love the idea of getting 3 for one and adding to my ever expanding Hourglass collection 🙂
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Raw Garden Palette – I won’t talk too much about this palette except to say that it’s absolutely beautiful and has stunning colors included in. If you want to learn more, I’ve already done a post on this palette specifically and you can see it here.
What’s On Your Fall Beauty Lust List?
*affiliate links in post; not all links are affiliate.