The Dog Lover Gift Guide 2014
I absolutely love my dogs, if you didn’t already know, so I thought it would be fun to share some cute gifts you can either get for your pets this holiday season or to gift any of the adorable dog lovers you might know. My dogs are such characters that I actually find it difficult to not get them presents all the time, let alone on holidays when the really cute dog bones, sweaters, and doggie beds come out!
- Vintage Style Personalized Striped Pet Bed – I love these dog beds! I love that they’re striped, come in different colors and can be personalized for your pet. I think these make a super cute gift for your pet or any pet lover!
- Fetch Canvas Dog Bone Toy – Another cute doggie gift, this canvas bone is a cute little toy for any dog who enjoys playing fetch or any dog lover who’s really active with their pet.
- 18k Gold-plated French Bulldog Dog Cuff – For the more fashionable pet lover, this dog cuff is the perfect choice! 18k gold-plated and etched with an adorable French Bulldog face, this is a super cute gift for the pet lover that has a serious sense of style.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Dog-Face Smoking Slippers – Another stylish pet-lover gift, these Marc Jacob smoking flats are super adorable, simple, and chic! For anyone who really loves dogs and looking, these are a lovely gift choice.
- Bulldog Cufflinks – For the male pet lover, these bulldog cuff links are a great stocking stuffer! They’re really cute, subtle, and stylishly designer in little mini silver bulldogs.
- DOG Ceramic Dog Bowl – A super cute ceramic dog bowl that simply says “Dog” on it, this is the perfect gift for anyone who loves their dog and want their dog to live a life of style.
- Henry Barker Ultimate Dog Toy Basket – A super cute gift for your dog, this toy basket comes with a ton of fun toys to play with and a handy cloth basket to put everything in!
- Dog Shaming Book by Pascale Lemire – I love dog shaming pictures and they’re finally made some of the cutest ones into a book! If you’re unfamiliar with dog shaming, don’t worry; it’s not anything harmful against animals! It’s simply a collection of photos in which dogs have been naughty (torn up pillows or something) and their owners have put signs around, on or near them saying what they did. The photos are super cute and funny and I think a book is a fun, thoughtful gift to any pet lover.
- Fleece Lined Wool Plaid Dog Coat – Last, but not least, this dog coat is so adorable and made of fleece lined wool so it will definitely keep your dog warm all winter long!
Browse Cute Doggie Gifts:
Do You Get Your Pets Gifts During the Holidays?
Enter to Win TONS of Green Beauty Prizes:
*affiliate links in post; not all links are affiliate.