I always read these “currently” posts and I love them so I thought I would do one of my own to catch up with you guys! I’m always in the midst of sharing beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts so I thought this would be a fun and simple way to share what I’ve been up to lately with you guys. Here goes…
EATING // A protein bar and carrots. I’ve been eating a lot of salad greens, veggies, fruit, and protein bars when I forget to prep snacks LOL. I’m doing the TIU Bikini Series challenge so I’ve been eating pretty clean. I do have some cheats on the weekend where I’ll go out and eat some thai food, a burger sans bun, or some peanut M&M’s (because I love them).
READING // I’m reading like 6 different books right now, but the main ones I’m trying to get through are Cured by Nature and Wellth. Both are self-help books about building a better life and finding your own happiness. I’m especially enjoying the former because it’s written by fellow blogger and friend, Tara Mackey. I’m also reading some fantasy books and comics 🙂
DOING // Blogging, of course! I’m working on some fun posts for wedding season, favorites posts that I’ve been meaning to do forever, some fun travel guides and tips, and a few other things. I’m also taking some online acting workshops on MasterClass and Amy Jo Berman which are my personal favorites.
WATCHING // I’m watching way too much TV. I love TV and movies; they’re my life. I love getting wrapped up in these incredible stories and analyzing actor choices. I can literally do it all day long. One standout that I watched last week and really stuck with me was the mini-series on Hulu called 11.22.63. James Franco and a host of other brilliant actors star in this Stephen King adaptation about going back in time to save Kennedy from being assassinated. It was SO well done. The acting, the story, the execution. All of it is brilliant. I could totally watch it again.
A Few Shows I’m Watching:
- Orphan Black
- The Vampire Diaries
- Silicon Valley
- Game of Thrones
- excited for Peaky Blinders at the end of the month!
PLANNING // I mentioned that in previous posts that my friends and I are working on a TV pilot so we are prepping for that. Going to start rehearsals in June. I’ve been working on the script all this month and I’m very excited!
LISTENING TO // I’ve been listening to a bunch of different things so I’ll just list the main songs below 🙂
- Dorothy “Raise Hell”
- OneRepublic “Wherever I Go”
- Kiiara “Gold”
- Royal Deluxe “I’m Gonna Do My Thing”
- Icon for Hire “Watch Me”
- Halsey “Castle”
- Icon for Hire “Get Well”
LOVING // I’m really loving avocado and chicken. It’s my life now. And this infused water with strawberries, lime, lemon, and mint. It’s SO refreshing, somewhat sweet, and sour. It’s just delicious in the warm California weather and after a workout. And the fact that I have purple hair. It is so damaging so I’ll probably never do it again, but it’s been fun 🙂 I’m also loving Orphan Black Season 4. It’s been really good this season!
Beauty Stuff I’m Loving:
- Leahlani Bless Balm – great for hydrating and cleansing skin. It smells great, too!
- 100% Pure Lipsticks – Peony is a gorgeous color for spring.
- COOLA Sport Spray – Amazing tropical sunscreen sprays. They’re my life.
- Zyderma HS Cream – Acne healer.
- True Botanicals Pacific Mist – a face mist that actually makes a difference in my skin AND the first ingredient isn’t water
- One Love Organics Dry Shampoo – great if you workout a lot, but don’t want to wash your hair every day. Plus, it smells delicious.
- RBG Nail Polish Remover Pads – You only need one pad to remover the polish from all 10 nails. It’s ingenious.
- S’well Water Bottle – Not necessarily beauty, but it reminds me to drink enough water every day
WANTING // A new pair of running shoes. My current ones are quite worn down and it’s beginning to give me shin splints. Also, I would like some more dumbbells and some classes from Amy Jo Berman. Piano lessons, dance lessons, and a personal assistant to do all the chores I would rather not do 😛 So, if more money could please manifest itself, that would be great!
WORKING ON // TV pilot, getting abs, my acting skills, being more grateful, and creating the perfect path to my goals.
WISHING // I would get it together and go to bed earlier. There’s not enough hours in the day sometimes.
FEELING GRATITUDE FOR // The fact that I can now run a mile under 10 minutes if I really push myself. Eating good food because it makes me feel good. Having friends that love stories and acting as much as I do. Having an outlet like writing and being able to connect with other people. Also, my dog, Yoshi. He’s the best.
- Juice Beauty Friends and Family Sale! JB Friends and Family sale starts today! Get 10% Off + FREE Shipping until 5/25/16 at midnight. Use Code: FF2016 at checkout to get the deal.
- 100 Percent Pure // Get 30% Off their pomegranate oil enriched lipsticks with Code: summerlips at checkout! You can also get 10% Off SITEWIDE with Code: NY10SUMMER at checkout.
- Anthropologie // 15% off all dresses at Anthropologie for a limited time!
What Are You Currently Up to?
Come Chat With Me!
[show_ltk_widget rows=”1″ cols=”6″ show_frame=”true” user_id=”88273″ padding=”2″]