It’s become super cold here in California, at least for people like me who are used to 80 degree weather. So when I say cold, I really mean like 30-40 degree weather, but to this Cali girl, that is FREEZING. So, as one is want to do when the cold snap hits, I’m obsessing over all the warm and cozy wears I can find. I’ve been trying to slowly switch over to more ethical fashion, at least for the most part, though it is sometimes quite expensive, because I think it’s a worthy endeavor and I thought I would share some of my favorite cozy ethical fashion picks from around the internet.
Cozy Ethical Fashion
- Owl Cashmere Hat // Isn’t this hat adorable?! I love how soft cashmere is and I love owls thanks to Harry Potter so this hat is a winner in my book 🙂
- Zebra Wood Eco Eyeglass Frames – Discontinued // I wear RayBan glasses, but I think these would be super cool to rock instead, although I might want to paint them a darker color.
- Bright Night Cuff – Discontinued // This stunning wrist cuff is so pretty. It would be perfect to wear to a holiday party, I think, and it’s such a unique piece that nobody else will have.
- ZADY Caramel Alpaca Sweater // Isn’t this gorgeous sweater pretty? It looks so warm and soft and I really love the neutral color.
- Lars Alpaca Mittens // I have been obsessing over buying some mittens even if it’s a little absurd to walk around wearing mittens when you live in California. They’re adorable and I NEED them, okay?
- Lynn Clutch // This gorgeous clutch is in the perfect forest green color for fall/winter outfits and it’s large enough to fit an iPad mini. Plus, it includes a wrist strap for easy carrying on your nights out.
- Organic Cotton Cashmere Cape // This cashmere cape looks beyond cozy for all those nights I’m spending cozied up on the couch watching Netflix (so basically every night of my life). I love the deep green color, but they also have this in black and tan.
For those super cold days and nights in, these adorable slim ribbed sweat pants are perfect!
This chunky knit sweater is perfect for wearing on nights in or cold days/nights out with some cozy leggings or jeans and boots.
I just really loved the fun, bright design of this pajamas set! They remind me of being a kid watching Nickelodeon.
I love ripped/distressed anything and these are super cute, comfortable and still polished enough to wear to a holiday party, in my opinion. #Winning!
More Cozy Ethical Fashion Picks:
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate