^ Instagram this! Tag me @StorybookBeauty with #SABlackFridayGiveaway! ^
The Black Friday Beauty Giveaway Extravaganza Is Back!
That’s right! One of my favorite giveaway events to do for the year is back! If you’re new to my blog, then you’ll really enjoy this because YOU (the readers) pick the prizes! They can be anything you want. Anything and everything that has made your wishlist. As long as they sell it in the states or online, you can wish for it in a comment below!
If you’re curious to learn more about how I came up with the idea for this giveaway event, check out this post when I did it the first year I had my blog.
I prefer that you guys stick to stores like Nordstrom, Macy’s, Sephora, Spirit Beauty Lounge, Target, Net-A-Porter, and Ulta, but if there’s an item or brand that is super popular and requested, I will do my best to track it down and get hold of it. Please keep in mind that just because you request something doesn’t guarantee it will be a part of the prize pack. I will do my best to base the prize items on what’s requested most and the sale prices on the day of.
^ Pin this image on Pinterest with #SABlackFridayGiveaway! ^
PLEASE NOTE: To enter this giveaway, you MUST be a subscriber to StorybookApothecary.com via email or Bloglovin’ to enter to win the collection of prizes and I’ll be checking to make sure as I tally your entries. If you enter and are not subscribed, you will automatically be disqualified.
The Rules Are:
- You must be a follower of this blog, whether by email or bloglovin.
- You must leave a comment with FIVE wishlist items you think I should pick up and they must be beauty things like hair, skincare, makeup, nails, etc. For each bonus entry, you can leave another comment letting me know what you’ve done for the extra entry and you’ll gain another chance to win in the giveaway.
- The giveaway is open to anyone, in the USA, UK or Canada, so you can still sign up even if you’re not in the US and don’t know what Black Friday is! If you’re unsure what’s available at the aforementioned stores, check their online websites.
- You can get extra entries by following me on Twitter @SApothecary, Following me on Pinterest @StorybookBeauty, Pinning this post on Pinterest, Liking my Facebook page, and following me @StorybookBeauty on Instagram (I’ll be taking photos on Black Friday to document my shopping insanity haha). If you do any of these extra entries, simply leave a comment letting me know what you’ve done so I can check. See my social media links below!
- Please note – There is no guarantee that the item(s) you request will be included in the giveaway. I will do my best to get the majority of what’s asked for based on comment entries, but since I am just one person, I can’t get everything. Please take that into account, thanks!
How It Works + How to Get Bonus Entries:
Each year, I hold this giveaway during November as a way to say thank you to my readers for following me, supporting my blog, and just generally being awesome to be around and chat with. It means a lot to me and I’d like to give back a little by gifting someone special with an awesome beauty prize pack!
All you guys have to do to get an entry into this giveaway is comment below with what top 5 items or gift sets have made your current wish list that you would like to win. That gains you 1 mandatory entry.
You can also get extra bonus entries every time you share this post (on facebook, twitter, pinterest or instagram) or follow me on my social channels (linked below) and let me know each time that you follow me or shared the post in a SEPARATE comment from your wish list items (with your username or a link to the shared post).
It’s NOT required of you to share this post or follow my social media to enter. The only thing that is REQUIRED is that you MUST be a subscriber to StorybookApothecary.com via email or Bloglovin’ (I will check!) to enter to win the collection of prizes.
Anyone who comments has a chance to win as a winner will be chosen randomly out of a hat. I may or may not do a video of myself choosing the winner, if time permits.
How the Prizes Are Chosen:
Prizes are chosen based upon popularity so if the majority of comments are requesting specific gift set or brand, that’s what I’ll go out and buy. I will be tracking the top brands/items as the entries come in and your bonus entries will give you extra tallies toward whatever prizes you want to not only do they help increase your chances of winning, but the extra entries will help increase your chances of actually winning the prizes YOU want!
Is this Giveaway Sponsored?
Nope! This is one of the biggest giveaway events (besides the Storybook Days of Xmas – stay tuned for that in early December!) that is entirely funded by me. I spend my money and try to get the prizes you want most as a way to say thank you for supporting my blog and listening to me rant day in and day out about all the things I love that I hope you’ll love too. It means a lot to me and I am excited to give something back even if it’s just some beauty goodies!
Get Extra Entries By Following Me On Social Media + Sharing this Post!
Please let me know (in a separate comment from your wishlist entry) what pages you follow with your username and/or a link to shared posts. Please use hashtag #SABlackFridayGiveaway when you share this post so I can find them!
So, What Are You Waiting For?
Comment Below With Your 5 Beauty Wishes!
Please Note: All items put in this giveaway prize collection will be items I’ve picked up on Black Friday and I will make a list of things to pick up based on what you guys comment. There’s no guarantee all items will make it into the pot and I may add some others in if I see a really good deal on it while shopping. Anyone who comments has a chance to win as long as they are an SA subscriber.
The entries for this contest will only be accepted until November 20th at midnight; all entries passed that date will be ignored
Disclaimer: This post/giveaway is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with the aforementioned companies. I am funding this giveaway with my own money and of my own free will. My opinions and thoughts are my own, as always.