Happy Friday Lovelies!
I’m taking a short break from my usual Random Friday Favorites posts that I do on Fridays so I don’t get burnt out. Instead, today is a day for a beauty list list!
It’s been ages and ages since I did a beauty lust list. I used to do them all the time, but as time went on, I was either able to try most of what’s been on my wish list or too busy to discover new brands to try. Well, I decided it’s time to share what’s been on my wish list lately and, oddly enough, most of these beauties come from down under (meaning Australia)! Aussies seem to be super health conscious which is amazing and that means they have LOADS of brands for health and beauty which has led me to this lovely list of Australian products I’d love to try!
Beauty Lust List ♥
Australian Natural Beauty Products I’d Love to Try!
- Inner Beauty Collagen Boost – This collagen supplement is an organic, bio-fermented probiotic complex which designed to increase the body’s production of collagen. It includes organic papaya, acai, blueberry, goji berry, and more. The formula is also meant to help fight cellular damage and encourage healthy hair, skin and nails. I love the idea of beauty and health supplements and I’ve never really tried them in this form before.
- Pineapple Salt Scrub – Inspired by the ocean, this natural sea salt scrub includes raw sugar, coconut, coconut oil, jojoba, and a tropical scent.
- Go-to Exception Oil – This all-purpose oil includes a blend of plant oils and butters alongside monoi de tahiti for nourishing anything and everything: your hair, skin, nails, cuticles, and heels. It seems like it’d be lovely for travel!
- CocoOil SPF15 – I’ve been dying to try CocoOil for AGES. It sounds sooo amazing! I love a good natural oil with included SPF so I’m a sucker for these. I normally use them alongside my regular sunscreen and this one has coconut oil in the formula so I’m sold 🙂
- Mr. Smith Hair Products – This line of vegan/cruelty-free hair products is all naturally made with Australian botanicals and products luxury level results. I love the minimalistic look of these!
- NATIO Liquid Eyeliner Pen – NATIO is a brand I just spotted a few seconds ago before adding it to the list. This eyeliner pen looked really promising, but sadly, I’ve just seen that their ingredients are not up to par despite calling their line “natural.” Talk about depressing!
- Willow Byron Bay Nail Polish (Harmony, Bonsoir & Sundance shown) – Carefully crafted in Byron Bay, these nail polishes are beautifully packaged in earth-inspired sustainable timber lid and glass bottle. They’re also vegan, cruelty-free, eco conscious, and are 5-Free!
- Coast to Coast Cellular Recovery Vitality Serum – Coast to Coast Skincare is one I’d never heard of. I randomly came across their brand in an article online and was intrigued. This particular serum utilizes rosalina, tea tree, hyaluronic acid, and plant peptides to calm redness, balance and clear skin, and improve hydration and elasticity.
- Inner Beauty Glow Powder – Another Inner Beauty supplement, this one comes in the form of a powder and is meant to help amp up your inner and outer glow! 23 super foods make up this organic formula which includes naturally fermented whole foods, probiotics and prebiotics sourced from various fruits, vegetables and plants. Ingredients include turmeric, ginger, lemon, green tea, chickpea, lentil, alfalfa, chia and more.
- Bloom Organics Body Balm – This multipurpose organic body balm includes a blend of plant butters and oils meant to help hydrate, nourish, and restore elasticity and smoothness to skin.
- BaliBody Cacao Tanning Oil – Last, but certainly not least is this really intriguing Cacao Tanning Oil! Chocolate scent and raw cacao give skin an instant bronze alongside antioxidant protection in a blend of plant oils such as coconut, grape seed and olive oil. Aside from helping you get a nice sun-kissed look, this oil also helps increase blood circulation and promotes skin healing without the use of any harmful ingredients.