Check out this past month’s favorites!
Have you tried any of these amazing products yet?
If not, definitely click the links to read my reviews and pick some of these lovelies up!
1. Dairyface Nourishing Facial Refreshers – I have been loving these NFR’s from Dairyface! They are seriously fantastic for rejuvenating all skin types from dry to oily to sensitive. With their high content of fats, proteins, vitamins and lactic acid, they gentle exfoliate the skin, calm irritation and breakouts, and help with skin turnover. They are as natural as you can get which is why they have to be refrigerated, but that also makes them super cold and refreshing to wear on your face. I highly recommend everyone try these at least once! They have become a staple in my face mask collection of rescue products for when my skin is out of whack.
2. Original Konjac Sponge – This is so fantastic for people with sensitive skin. Though anyone will benefit from using these, those will sensitive and acne prone skin types will especially see benefits as these sponges are really gentle exfoliators and skin cleansers. For anyone who can’t use facial cleansing brushes like Clarisonic, this is a more gentle option. Plus, it’s simple, soap free, and eco friendly! I’ll be stocking up on these in the future!
3. Suti CLEANSE Organic Balm with Muslin Cloth – This is by far my favorite cleansing balm. It’s so gentle and nourishing to the skin. It works really well to cleanse and balance the skin without stripping it. I love to use it by itself as a facial massage cleansing balm or, for added benefits, with the muslin cloth which helps to exfoliate gently while cleansing. If you have particularly oily skin, you may be able to use this and forgo moisturizer. Definitely a new staple in my beauty collection!
4. Shaun T’s Insanity Workout – I know this isn’t technically a beauty product, but it certainly has helped improve all areas of my life including my body (5 pounds lost in the first week!), my mind (less stress = better skin), shinier hair, and more energy. I definitely feel that health has a lot to do with looking beautiful and feeling great and fitness is a great component of the health and beauty factors in your life so remember to not neglect it. Your body and skin will certainly thank you!
5. Karen Murrell Lipsticks – I’ve been raving about these lippies all month long! They are lovely to use – creamy, matte-ish finish without looking dry or cakey, moisturizing, subtle cinnamon scent, and made with seriously eco friendly and natural ingredients!
6 Erbaviva Rejuvenating Hand Cream – This hand cream has become a staple in my purse. It’s seriously hydrating, softening and brightening to my hands and I’ve seen a big improvement in the overall hydrated look and feel of my hands since I’ve begun to use this in the past month. My hands look younger – hydrated and soft as opposed to my previous dry, tight feeling hands of the past.
What are your favorites for August?