* Sample provided by The Choosy Chick for review; All opinions, thoughts and photos are 100% honest and entirely based on my own experiences!
Au Naturale Organic Creme Foundation Review
The Au Naturale Organic Creme Foundation is one that I’ve had my eye on for ages and ages so I was psyched to receive a compact of it from The Choosy Chick. Margot has really spoiled me to death with natural beauty goodness so I can’t take the credit for purchasing this one, but I absolutely love it all the same!
The formula looks gorgeous, it’s very creamy, and the coverage is light, but slightly buildable. It’s coverage is akin to a light-medium coverage BB cream, in my opinion, so it’s definitely on the lighter side where coverage is concerned, but it has a lovely creamy formula with skin-loving ingredients and I’m all for that.
The Au Naturale Story
Founder, Ashley Prange, has an unshakable belief in the right of every woman to look beautiful without sacrificing their health or values in the process. With her own health and ethical beliefs in mind, she created a brand of natural cosmetics that utilized all natural and organic ingredients with both environmental and social responsibility as well as an attentive eye for beauty. Her belief is that you should be able to “guiltlessly indulge in an adventure with color and make a beautiful statement to the world.” Lovely, isn’t it?
What I Love ♥
- 10% of all sales at Au Naturale help support Zambia Open Community Schools (ZOCS) which helps fund children’s education in Zambia
- All products are 100% natural and organically formulated
- PETA-Approved Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Uses only Non-Toxic Ingredients in products
- Many products are gluten-free and non-gmo
- Powder products are non-nano
- All products are personally produced and overseen by founder, Ashley Prange, in the USA.
Please Note: Left side of my hand has the foundation, but it’s blended out. Right side is thicker swatches so you can see the color.
- Au Naturale Creme Foundation in Sand (lightest shade) – REVIEW
- Alima Pure Satin Matte Blush in Carnation (can purchase separately, but I purchased it with the Day to Night Collection) – Swatches on Instagram
- Antonym Cosmetics Croisette Eye Quattro (Moon to highlight brow bone and brighten up inner corners, Salmon at inner corners and inner third of eye, Bark in outer 2/3 of eye, and black to contour eyes – I used very little of the black color as it’s super dark!)
- ILIA Mascara in Shadow of a Doubt – REVIEW
- Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Raven
- Jane Iredale PureBrow Gel in Brunette
- Antonym Cosmetics Pinkish Lip Crayon over the top of Kari Gran Lip Whip in Nice – REVIEW
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow for Contouring – REVIEW
Overall, I’m loving this creme foundation. It still doesn’t beat my beloved serum foundation from Gressa, but it’s a great option for days when I want really dewy, glowing skin makeup. It’s beautiful for summer and if you want something with light coverage that’s very smooth and hydrating to skin, this is a great option. I think it might be too much for my skin on hot days given how hydrating it is, but for cooler days, it offers a really beautiful healthy skin effect. This is not the kind of foundation to use if you want to get massive coverage or even if you want to cover everything up because it doesn’t have the best coverage, but if you want to let your skin show through and just give everything a healthy, dewy glow, then this is a fantastic choice! I imagine it would also be brilliant to wear over sunscreen on beach days when you want to look natural, but give your skin a little boost in the glow department.
You can find this foundation and a number of other Au Naturale products at The Choosy Chick ♥
Have You Tried Au Naturale Cosmetics?
What’s Your Favorite Natural Foundation?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.