Recently, I was very fortunate to receive 3 samples from Astara Skincare to try and review for you guys: the Radiance Renewal Moisturizer (see review here), this awesome body wash (as seen above), and the Activated Sea Mineral Mask (see review here).
I hope you enjoy!
Product Claims :
Formulated in a sulfate-free base of Aloe Vera, Sea Kelp and essential oils, the Aromatic Seaweed Body Wash gently cleanses the skin of impurities, leaving it balanced, refreshed and energized.
As someone with really dry skin (on my body, that is), this body wash was a godsend. It is so gentle, but with a nice lather and really hydrates my skin as it cleanses. It smells pleasant, but not overpowering and comes out feeling like a smooth aloe vera gel type liquid that moisturizes without being oily or leaving any kind of residue. I also used this in my bath a few times and the experience was very pleasant. The scent was very relaxing and I felt the bath helped detox, yet moisturize my skin during the soak so that when I was finished, my skin felt really nice and clean without feeling dry. This was truly my favorite item out of the 3 Astara Skincare samples that I received and I would definitely purchase this item in the future.
Who It’s For: Anyone.
- Aloe Vera provides profound moisture and soothing properties
- Kelp has iodine to deliver maximum vitamins and minerals to skin
- White Tea extract is teeming with antioxidant polyphenols to neutralize free radicals.
- Organic essential oils of lavender, rosemary, sweet basil enliven and revive the spirit.
- Artificial Colors, Dyes or Harmful Preservatives
- Soothing Aloe Vera Base is very gentle, hydrating and calming so anyone can use it
- White tea extract protects the skin from free radicals
- Body wash is sulfate free so it’s not drying or stripping your skin of natural oils
- Can be used for bubble bath or normal body wash which adds multi-use value to product
- May be Considered Expensive to Some
This is truly one of the nicer body washes I have ever tried. I actually have a problem finding body soap/wash/whatever a lot of the time because most are too harsh for my skin. Either they include some artificial fragrance or dye or include drying sulfates so I end up not being able to use them no matter how much I enjoy the scent or lather. This is a nice sulfate free body wash and it still has a nice lather as opposed to some sulfate free products that just feel like they sit on your skin and rinse off and never absorb into it. It smells nice, but it’s not overwhelming and I love the idea of the hydrating aloe vera juice base. I will likely purchase this again in the future.
Where to Find:
You can find the Aromatic Seaweed Body Wash – here.
OVERALL RATING: 10/10
Have you ever tried Astara Skincare?
Share your thoughts in the comments!
To Learn More About Astara Skincare, Check Here.
That’s All for Now!
I’ll Talk to You Soon : ]
Disclaimer: I was NOT given compensation to write this blog post in any way other than the free sample that was sent to me from Astara Skincare to review. My opinions, thoughts and experiences with this product are my own. Affiliate link in post now though was not originally there at time of review.