See Also: Get Clear Skin with Naruko
I’ve always had a huge soft spot for Asian beauty. After all, I was never that into beauty products until later in my high school years when I first discovered Japanese and Korean skincare and makeup products in a local shop. I remember some of the first brands I ever tried out were Skin79 (Korean) BB Cream back in 2008 before they were even popular here in USA, Naruko (Taiwanese) night jellies after seeing them on YouTube, and Komenuka Bijin (Japanese) rice bran cleansing powders. All of them were amazing for me and I still use them every now and again to this day so there’s a special place in my heart when it comes to Asian beauty. Some of my first blog posts were even about Asian beauty products so I thought sharing my first beauty lust list in ages should be feature the latest Asian beauty products to get on my wish list!
See Also: My Top 10 Favorite Asian Beauty Products
Asian Beauty Products I’m Dying to Try!
- Naruko Post Blemish Corrector // My beloved Naruko has come out with a bunch of new products, but this tea tree blemish corrector treatmeant really peaked my interest as it works to help clear existing acne and heal scarring all in one go!
- My Beauty Diary Face Mask Pack // I’m a sucker for sheet face masks and My Beauty Diary are a favorite! I love how cute the packaging and they always smell lovely as well. This pack looks really fun and cute and includes a variety of masks for different uses.
- Lee Ji Ham Propolis Ampoule // Glow Recipe is a really recent new website discovery for me and I’ve been obsessing over so many of their products lately as they specialize in bringing natural Korean beauty products to the masses. This Propolis Serum from Lee Ji Ham utilizes propolis and other vitamins and plant extracts to help bring back the glow to your skin and I’m all about that!
- Lioele Lip Color Sticks // Lioele is a much-praised Korean beauty brand, especially for their makeup, and these lip crayons look really cute for spring!
- Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream SPF50 // I love a good BB cream (still stuck on BB creams! please recommend a good one in the comments!) and this one from Lioele looks promising as it’s enriched with snail essence and other vitamins to help cover your skin naturally while protecting from sun damage and fighting aging!
- Hera UV Mist Custion SPF50 // Hera is a brand I’d vaguely heard of before, but never tried and I know these Mist Cushion products are really popular right now so I’ve been looking for one to try out. This one offers natural coverage, sun protection and no parabens are in the formula – win!
- May Coop Raw Activator // May Coop’s Raw Activator just has an eye-catching name, no? The antioxidant-rich serum includes maple water, ssanghwang mushrooms, peptides, and ceramide which all work to smooth, soften, and firm the skin.
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Olive Leaf Mist // Whamisa is a brand I’ve never heard of, but I immediately honed in on their lovely packaging and the fact that they use organic plants in their products! This particular one is a face mist utilizing organic olive leaf to soothe and hydrate skin. They also have one that includes damask rose!
- Mizon Night Repair Serum // I fell in love with Mizon products back when I reviewed their Snail Cream and this Night Repair Serum sounds really promising! It works to hydrate skin and even out discoloration and claims to lock in moisture after application for up to 12 hours!
- Shara Shara Honey Bomb All-in-One Ampoule // This is a product I discovered after reading this post from D at SweetJellyBean just the other day and it looks seriously amazing! It’s an all naturally formulated product which acts as an all-in-one replacement for your toner, serum and moisturizer. It includes NZ Manuka honey, propolis and royal jelly alongside other plant extracts to plump, hydrate, brighten and fight fine lines.
- Cremorlab Cleansing Veil Wipes // I love cleansing wipes because I like to keep them in my bag for emergencies, coming home after work, or just having on hand to clean my face when face wash isn’t an option. These are enriched with thermal water and plant extracts to have a soothing and hydrating effect on skin.