I’ve been seriously obsessing over this line of fragrances from i Profumi di Firenze for ages now.
If you’re unfamiliar with this brand, they offer a select line of different fragrances which are handmade in small batches with all natural essential oils.
Inspired by secret formulas that Catherine Medici, who was said to have her own personal perfumes commissioned, the line is crafted with top quality floral and botanical essences from Italy and around the world.
Having experienced some samples from this brand, I can honestly say that their blends are both intuitive and ingenious all at once. They smell incredible, but at the same time, the scents sensual, dynamic and emotional (relaxing, uplifting, mysterious, energetic, etc.).
A few things that truly set this line of fragrances apart from others are:
- All formulas are hand-crafted with all natural ingredients
- All scents are uniquely created, therefore making them less likely to smell like other more conventional perfumes
- No hormone and endocrine disruption (conventional fragrances that contain artificial ingredients can disrupt their functions)
- Fragrances are specially handmade in Italy and imported in small batches so the scents will be more concentrated, allowing you to use less; hence, they last much longer
- Their packaging is classy and beautiful – glass spray bottle with handwritten labels
Overall, I think this perfume brand is likely to be my favorite.
I’ve yet to purchase Plenilunio (due to my lack of funds!), but I will definitely be purchasing many of these in the future. They have so many different blends that sound brilliant with a variety of scents that will surely suit anyone.
Have You Heard of this Perfume Brand?
What Do You Think of All Natural Fragrances V. Conventional?
Do You Want Your Perfume to be more Unique or Is that Unimportant?