SPONSORED: This post was sponsored by Glam Mode. Please note that the linked article was written by me for Mode.com so you’ll still be viewing content that I created and wrote!
via the amazing COOLA Instagram ♥
If you don’t know, I’m a Glam Mode Author which means I am a part of the Glam Mode Network and occasionally participate in sponsored posts associated with their client brands. I also have contributed to their site, Mode.com, a few times and you can view those posts on my mode profile page. I wanted to share one of my Mode posts on the blog today because I thought it would be relevant to you guys (and the summer season) and might find it helpful as well so I hope you enjoy!
Skincare Products to Protect Your Skin from Sun Damage
Sun protection is such an important factor when you’re looking to prevent sun damage and premature aging, but did you know that there’s more to it than wearing sunscreen at the beach? In fact, your skin can still sustain UV damage long after you’ve left the beach or pool. So, how, then, do we protect our skin from massive UV and free radical damage? Simple. We use a multi-faceted approach with tons of natural skincare products! These products can help keep your skin looking youthful, clear, and free from sun damage ♥
Skincare Products Mentioned in My Post:
- COOLA Sport Spray SPF30 ♥ Read My Review Here
- Josh Rosebrook Nutrient Day Cream SPF30 ♥ Review coming soon!
- CocoOil with Coconut Oil and SPF15 ♥ Review is in my future 🙂
- Kypris Beauty Antioxidant Dew Serum ♥ Read My Review Here
- Kahina Giving Beauty Essaouira Body Serum ♥ Dying to try this new serum as I loved the Fez Body Serum!
- True Nature Botanicals Pacific Face Mist ♥ Review coming soon!
- CV Skinlabs Rescue + Relief Spray ♥ Review is in my future 🙂
- Gressa Minimalist Glamour Makeup Line ♥ Read My Review Here
Browse My Summer Skincare Favorites:
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.