If you’re here, you know I’m a blogger haha, but if not, I’m here to tell you – what’s up? I’m Tianna and I am a blogger. If it sounds a little AA confessional, it’s because it is! Not because I have an addiction, but I think all bloggers will agree that we’re a little quirky and the act of blogging and other blogging-related thoughts tend to bleed over into real life so I thought it would be fun (and hopefully funny) to share some thoughts that I get all the time which I think other bloggers will definitely be able to relate to. I hope you enjoy ♥
5 Thoughts Only Bloggers Will Understand
- Can I blog this? Blogging about stuff means you, inevitably, want to blog about ALL THE THINGS! It can be really hard for me to pick out what actually makes sense to blog about haha. A weird experience on OkCupid? Can I blog that? My dog’s quirky habits? Can I blog it? A short attention span will do this to you.
- Can I instagram this? My boyfriend gets so annoyed with me because every time we go somewhere with pretty things, a pretty view, or maybe just the right lighting, I want to instagram it. I know I have a problem, but it’s like a compulsion. I can’t help myself, okay? So, without a doubt, I’m always like, ” Can I instagram this, beb?” haha. His response: JUST ONE PHOTO! Me: Kayyyyy haha.
- I need to try that pinterest project and blog it! Who isn’t obsessed with pinterest? Maybe I live in a bubble and know too many bloggers so I just think everyone is on it, but really. Pinterest is amazing – if you’re not on it, you’re missing out on life…and DIY! haha.
- Does my blog suck? This is a horrible thought that crosses our minds every now and again. Either we saw some huge blogger’s blog (because we were lurking again) or we’ve had too much free time lately to dissect our own blog and find everything wrong with it. Either that or maybe we’ve endured a whole lot of rejection from our brand pitches lately and that’s just depressing. It makes me want to digitally yell (or type) at them when I don’t get a reply back. I know I’m being ridiculous and childish, but I can’t help it. I want attention when I want it. It’s a flaw. Why else would I be here blogging if I didn’t think there was a possibility you would care about my existence? LOL. Just saying…
- When will I be e-famous? This is more tongue-in-cheek than anything. I really don’t give a shit if I ever get e-famous, but once you start blogging, the thought definitely crosses your mind haha. I’m not going to lie to you and say I’m above it all, despite not caring, but it is a thought and all of us have it. Who wouldn’t want to have lots of money, popularity among the interwebs, and cool brand opportunities? You know you would, if you could. I’m just keeping it real!