Special thanks go to Isha @ThePleasantlyPlump for nominating me for this lovely award!
I really do appreciate it very much and I try my best to post when I’m nominated for awards like this so I hope you enjoy the post <3
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What do you feel your purpose is in life?
I feel like my purpose in life is to connect with people and tell stories. Whether that is through writing, acting, or art, that’s what I truly love. Oh! I also love to cook and travel. Definitely need to be doing those 2 as well
2.What is your favorite book?
There are way too many books that I love, but my all time favorite series is Harry Potter by JK Rowling and my current favorite series is the Millennium Series by Stieg Larsson.
3. Who or what inspires you most in life?
Stories, especially fantasy and science fiction, inspire me a lot. I have a love for film, books, and anything that can tell a good story.
4. Would you rather donate time or money?
It depends on what it is, but usually time.
5. What are your best qualities?
My ability to make people laugh, cheer people up, and my gift giving ability. Seriously, I give some epic gifts .
6. If you were an organ in the body which would you be and why?
Uhhh..no idea.. a heart, maybe? I’m alive, full of energy, and I never stop moving (very twitchy disposition).
7. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love to tell stories. I love to tell people about the things that interest me, whether beauty, fitness, health or something random that I thought about today. I also love people. People truly fascinate me and I love meeting and learning about all different types of people from all over the world. It’s magical.
8. What is your greatest accomplishment?
No idea as I’m not dead yet so I can’t properly assess this one…
9. Who is your role model/ hero and why?
My role models are positive people who have an impact on the world and artists whose work inspires me. Examples – James Cameron, Leonardo DiCaprio, Angelina Jolie, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bob Ross, Mr. Rogers, Bill Nye, Christopher Nolan, and many others.
10. If you could be anything or anyone in the world,what would it be and why?
I would be an actor and a writer. I love to act more than anything and I love to write as well; both are great ways to share my stories with others – one with words and one with actions.
Now here are my nominations for this lovely award:
- Mademoiselle Snow